Project Runway‘s latest design challenge was a shameless cross-promotion for one of its biggest sponsors, and provided a treasure trove of hilarious quotes–and oh yeah, the “ah-mah-zing” Rachel Zoe.
And without further ado, here are Bindie’s Top Ten moments from last night’s episode:
- Jerell was on fire with catty remarks: “Terri doesn’t know how to talk to people. She belittles people. She’s got two faces, two of ’em! Count ’em! And four patterns–that’s it! Don’t trust the bitch!” His creation also won rave reviews from all three judge
- Suede didn’t only refer to himself in the third person (again!), but also memorialized another dead relative, recalling when his late father gave him his uncle’s 1966 Buick Electra–his “favorite memory involving a car.”
- More sighs and huffs from Korto! Did we see a slight eye roll when Heidi proclaimed she was in, but NOT the winner? Is anyone else reminded of Dee from What’s Happening!!?
- Keith taking out his design shortcomings on his model complaining, “I’ve given a small task to a model and I would hope that she could follow direction,” and then trying to chastise the judges: “There is criticism and then there are insults!”
- Heidi tells Blayne that the broken mirror used in his design will be seven years of no sex! Is that a German thing or a model thing? (Click in for full list!)