Just when you thought Kim Zolciak couldn’t make any more uncomfortable comments about race, Lisa Wu Hartwell couldn’t get any perkier, and the word jewelry couldn’t be mispronounced as jury for the umpteenth time! Yeah, it all happens again and then some, on the latest episode of Bravo’s Housewives.
Here are Blindie’s top ten moments:
- Kim all of a sudden “can’t handle the drama with Nene” and cozies up to Sheree Whitfield, gushing over her and callling her beautiful every chance she gets! And what does Nene Leakes think: “I can’t stand fake ass girls!” she declares.
- Lisa Wu hosts a trunk show for her jewelry line Wu Girls, sits for a photo shoot for the line, and even hosts a jewelry-making night. Maybe she should scrap the jewelry and just bottle her energy and sell that! Especially since expert jeweler Steven Zale (not to be confused with Zale Jewelers) thinks the line is worthy of just Macys and not Saks and Bendel like Lisa had been planning.
- Stylist Dwight Eubanks delights us with another appearance as Nene corrals him to help pick out a wardrobe for her college bound son Brice. When Dwight catches wind of DeShawn Snow’s huge free ticket gala he warns that people are “gonna come and eat all your food, drink all your liquor and leave and they’re not gonna pay for nothin!”
- Dwight insists to Nene “I am a brotha” and threatens to prove it by disrobing!
- Kim tells Sheree her son looks like O.J. Simpson!! As if that were a compliment -ok, maybe it would’ve been like before 1994 and before a certain murder trial. Then Sheree tries to rebuttal by insisting he looks more like Denzel Washington.
- When Kim isn’t fawning over Sheree’s “beauty” she is fetishizing over black women. “African Americans age so much better…I dont’ know what it is…it’s their natural oils…it’s someting I just want.”
- Kim muses over the burden of being beautiful with Sheree. “Can you imagine not being beautiful?,” she wonders, and even comes to the conclusion that “bitch means beautiful.”
- As Sheree gets ready for DeShawn’s gala she declares, “I am fashion, I have impeccable taste and I will be the best dressed tonight!” Then she arrives at the party in a floor length fur coat and finds out there’s no coat check. “What am I supposed to do with my fur? Hang it over a chair?” Hello? A fur in Atlanta? It’s called Hot-lanta, not Siberia-lanta!
- DeShawn’s Night of a Thousand Stars gala goes off with more than a hitch. The auction is a disaster as no one bids or even pays attention to the auctioneers! DeShawn breaks down in tears and complains “I would never get invited to something for charity and not buy anything – that’s just tacky to me!”
- DeShawn’s diamond gala costs a grand total of $30,000 and pulled in only $10,000 for her charity! It’s a good thing Kim, err Big Poppa bought that $14,800 cuff bracelet.