In the latest episode of 90210, titled “That Which We Destroy,” half-brother Sean (Josh Henderson) makes a splash on the Wilson household; Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) & Annie (Shenae Grimes) feud over Ethan; and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) deals with pangs of jealousy over Harry’s “real son.”
Here are Tuesday’s Top Ten moments:
1. “Roman coins would roll with envy…what a profile!” Grams Wilson (Jessica Walter) says of hunky half-brother Sean’s looks, before saying that she feels old with her new grand-addition.
2. Naomi’s mom Tracy Clark urges her recently found son to call her “Mom!” upon their first meeting. “Oh, that’s his mother’s money, not his!” Tracy says of Sean’s reaction to Harry’s digs.
3. Ethan (Dustin Milligan) and Annie go public! “Annie, we’re together, so together, like siamese twins,” Ethan says.
4. Ozzie’s (Michael Trevino) back…and we’re LOVING it. Naomi is finally moving on and we couldn’t think of a hotter stud!
5. Naomi & Annie are called into guidance counselor Kelly’s office to talk about their new half-brother. “Annie’s a whore, who went out with my boyfriend behind my back when I asked her not to,” Naomi says of her feelings towards Annie.
6. “Ladies, I don’t want you to waste your lives fighting over guys,” Kelly advises Annie & Naomi of the importance of girlfriends, right before hearing that Brenda slept with hot lit teacher Ryan. De ja vous, anyone (revisit the Brenda-Dylan-Kelly triangle from the 90s!). “It’s not like we’re in high school anymore,” Brenda tells Kelly.
7. Annie calls out Naomi’s UGGs in the cafe, where Naomi sits with a demanding group of upperclassmen, who request that she program their SideKick & get them iced coffees in the AM (Naomi’s housekeeper Penelope ends up delivering those drinks!)
8. Dixon gets jealous over Harry (Rob Estes) teaching his “real son” Sean to play lacrosse, while Silver (Jessica Stroup) notices lacrosse cheerleader Christina’s (Lauren London) rah-rah over Dixon. “You’re the first brotha to play varsity lacrosse at West Beverly,” the smitten hottie from the block tells Dixon. “You’re our own little Jackie Robinson.”
9. “Oh, the virgin’s getting vicious. Aw, it’s clear trying to be is giving you a nervous breakdown!” Naomi says of Annie’s outburst…”Enjoy my sloppy seconds!” she yells after Annie runs to her ex Ethan.
10. Naomi shows up at the lacrosse game with a midriff-baring West Bev Wildcats jersey, before Ozzie plants a wet one on Naomi. He then dares her to kiss the mascot Walter the Wildcat, who turns out to be Annie!
BONUS: OMG! Half-brother Sean is up to no good…at the end of the episode he makes a sketchy phone call that eludes to his scheming!Read More