The drama continues on The Real Housewives of Atlanta! With Kim Zolciak trying to be a country music star, DeShawn Snow trying to raise a million dollars in one night, and Nene Leakes looking for her real father, it was quite an eventful evening.
And here are Blindie’s the top ten most unbelievable moments:
- Kim wants to be a country singer, because people are always saying she looks like Faith HIll and Carrie Underwood. Yeah that’s a good reason. Too bad Nene “never even heard this girl hum.” And did we hear Kim say she’s 29 years old?!
- Kim drags Lisa Wu Hartwell, Sheree Whitfield, DeShawn and Nene to see her psychic friend Rose. The psychic surprises doubting Nene with a “dead-on” reading about her absentee father and warns she will receive a letter from a family member.
- Nene does indeed receive a letter from a family member that questions the paternity of the man whom she thought was her father!
- DeShawn thinks that giving money to the church, or tithing, is giving money to God and not to the pastor. Newsflash DeShawn, God don’t drive Cadillacs, pastors do!
- Sheree’s gay hairstylist Lawrence, who says “women like Sheree, when they look that good…always know there’s a gay man somwehere in their life,” takes Sheree to the Mr. and Ms. Black America pageant -basically a gay ball minus the vogueing.
- DeShawn is planning a fundraiser for her non-profit organization and unrealistically planning to raise one million dollars in one night by auctioning off lunch dates with her friends and selling diamonds. If DeShawn can raise that much money in one night, then someone needs to get this woman to Wall Street, because they need her, now!
- Nene suggests putting Sheree up for auction and starting the bid at two dollars!
- Nene helps Kim pick a song from the selections that Ed, her daughter’s music teacher, has penned. And even though Nene thinks all the songs suck she suggests “Don’t Be Tardy For The Party” because it will be something people can dance to in the club.
- After Kim drops record producer Dallas Austin’s name whenever possible, to anyone who will listen, Austin finally shows up to help her get ready to…um…record…an album? And not a single note, tune, or hum ever comes out of Kim’s mouth the entire episode.
- Kim confesses to Austin that her recurring dream is to have two Vietnamese children, preferably identical twin boys! That sounds like a fetish not a recurring dream!