Skip to content
GIMME FIVE: WTFs Of The Week
Here are the top five things that happened this week causing us to declare WTF?
- Demi Moore’s bathroom! The 57 year-old’s bathroom featured a few living room comfort items like a sofa within 6 feet of the toilet, wall-to-wall shag(!) carpeting, a life-size statue, and a rock wall. WTF is that all about Demi?
- Goya Foods President and CEO Bob Unanue laughably praised the President of the United States saying, “We’re all truly blessed at the same time to have a leader like President Trump, who is a builder.” Goya foods is the 377th largest private American company and the largest Hispanic/Latino owned food company in the United States. President Trump is the 45th and the most inept, uneducated, uncouth, divisive, corrupt, misogynistic, and petty U.S. President. And the boycott of Goya products begins #Goyaway WTF Goya?
- The word irregardless is an official word! Bad grammar has won and is now being rewarded with a spot in the Merriam-Webster dictionary. Regardless, we are not using it, because like WTF?
- People losing their minds over wearing masks, stores selling masks, or just the whole mask thing. Some call these people Karens (the current moniker for a white woman who using her entitlement to demand something), or Kens (the male version), but we call them simply a**holes. Make no mistake, there have always been Karens and Kens before this pandemic, and there have been more than a few a**holes having tantrums over masks but only one comes out on top of the pile this week. The lady in Scottsdale, Arizona who couldn’t handle the fact that Target had a display of masks and proceeded to tear it down while cursing, while ALSO declaring that she is a “blond White woman….wearing a $40,000 Rolex watch.” WTF, Karen?
- Actress and Red Table host Jada Smith Pinkett admitting she was in an “entanglement” with 27 year-old musician August Alsina, who was battling a drug dependency AND an auto-immune disease at the time, with her husband Will Smith’s permission. THEN, Will and Jada summing up their 25 year relationship by reciting the now infamous line “we ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life,” while fist-bumping! WHAT. THE. EVER-LOVING. F?