Stop watching your 401k lose value and switch off that news anchor blabbing about some silly financial bailout, because it’s time to see how The Real Housewives are coping.
Isn’t it refreshing to see people spending money like water and stressing over petty things during these economic hard times?
Here are Blindie’s favorite moments from episode two of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta:
- It was just a tad bit ironic that hair stylist Dwight Eubanks warned Nene Leakes about the “plastic” people, you know considering his less-than-natural looking face. Not that we don’t love it! The work is impeccable!
- Kim Zolciak throws an $18,000 birthday party for her 11 year-old daughter Brielle, complete with a stretch Hummer ride, a sleep-over at the Inter-Continental hotel, a fashion show, and a ton of gifts including a $1,6000 Louis Vuitton handbag! And then Kim has to pull her daughter aside and tell her to be appreciative!
- Sheree Whitfield has a shoe stylist who delivers shoes to her house! He also estimates that Sheree has at least a 1,000 pairs of shoes already!
- We love that Sheree Whitfield’s soon-to-be ex-husband Bob Whitfield clearly does not want to be on camera, as he comes to pick up his kids for a weekend visit and stays in the car outside the house honking the horn.
- Sheree reveals the “lump sum” figure she is waiting for in her divorce settlement is seven figures! That’s in the millions people!
- DeShawn Snow is still trying to find an estate manager because she is soooo “particular.” We love that she was impressed with the woman who researched her beforehand on the internet!
- Lisa’s husband Ed Hartwell not only tag teams his wife in a sales meeting for their real estate business, he also does some grocery shopping, and cooks chicken soup when Lisa gets sick! And did we see him spoon feed her?! We’ll take a doting husband over a designer bag any day!
- After Nene was left off the guest list at Sheree’s party in the previous episode, she takes the high road and puts the whole “misunderstanding” behind her. She even hugs and kisses Sheree and compliments her hair! And just when we thought NeNe was losing her edge, she promises to “put [Sheree] back in her place” if it happens again.