The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion!
The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunite at the Biltmore hotel in downtown Atlanta to rehash the drama that went down during seven glorious episodes of back-stabbing, conspicuous spending, fundraising and trash-talking.
Here are Blindie’s highlights from the “Reunion” episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta:
- New Looks: Nene Leakes had a cute, short haircut and boasted about her “new look” and “new attitude,” while Sheree took the weave route with a long ponytail and bangs. Kim Zolciak, on the other hand, did not have a make-over but Dwight Eubanks promised to work on her and bring her up to the 21st century.
- Truth Or Fiction: Kim stood firm by her age of 29, oh excuse me she’s 30 now, and she also claimed to wear a wig because she thought she had cancer and had been losing her hair and lost 25 lbs. After prodding from host Andy Cohen, she finally admitted she never had cancer.
- Team Nene: Yes, we are on Nene’s team! So is CNN’s Anderson Cooper! And apparently Andy Cohen is as well because he totally gave her way more air time than the other ladies -love it! “Fun, exciting, BAM,” that’s Nene!
- Rumours: Nene puts those pesky stripper rumours to rest, or does she? When Andy asks if she is an ex-stripper Nene replies, “I’m still a stripper…I am a stripper…I strip for my husband.” BAM!
- Kim’s Country Music Career: Nene thinks Kim can’t sing, Lisa Wu Hartwell says she’s pathetic and has no talent, but nevertheless Kim says her album is coming out in early January and her new single is called “Tightrope.” We can’t wait to hear it…oh wait, yes we can.
- The Notorious Big Papa: Kim says she is “on and off again” with her sugar daddy Big Papa and claims he is filing for a divorce, while Nene says he is very much married and that Kim should “close [her] legs to married men!” BAM!
- Cat Fight: Nene and Kim curse up a storm as they argue and Lisa Wu Hartwell has to hold Nene back, even going so far as to lay her tiny body across Nene to block an altercation. Nene of course gets the last words in calling Kim a “trashy hooker,” threatening to snatch her wig off and saying “I’ll see you outside!” BAM!
- Another World: DeShawn Snow does not understand why everyone makes a big deal about her no-cooking, no-cleaning lifestyle and doesn’t know how much she spends on her household staff. Is that why Lisa Wu Hartwell said “you hear crickets” as DeShawn struggled to answer Andy’s other question. We want to know how much DeShawn spent on those Hilary Duff chompers -they are definitely not God given!
- Race Relations: Nene calls Kim out on her “chicken” comment from episode six. We called Kim out on that one too!! That felt way too racial and we saw that smirk on Kim’s face when she said it. Kim defends herself with that tired old excuse of “Half of my friends are black.”
- The Sixth Housewife: Dwight Eubanks is declared the sixth Housewife! He is in full weave regalia as he joins the women and seats himself in between Sheree and Kim then proceeds to mock them by fawning over them and saying, “Oh, you’re so pretty.” So what does Dwight think of all the catfighting? “Très, très, très dèclassè,” and what does he think about his sexuality, “I never wanted to be a woman, I love my toolbox.” And we love you, Dwight!