Real Housewives Of Atlanta: Season One Finale!
Bravo wraps up the Hotlanta Housewives saga in a season finale that has Nene Leakes confronting Kim Zolciak and the rumors that ruined their friendship, DeShawn Snow still still calling herself a sinlge parent, Lisa Wu and Ed Hartwell dreading spending time apart and Sheree Witfield still trying to get her fashion line together.
Here are Blindie’s top ten moments from the “Best of Enemies” episode.
- Kim calls Nene a “drag queen.” Well, if that’s not the wig calling the weave fake!
- DeShawne reminisces with her husband about life “back in the day” -eating Hamburger Helper, Ramen Noodles and Red Lobster. And that’s why she has a chef!
- Dallas Austin calls up Kim to tell her to get serious about her singing and quit drinking and smoking. He even suggests she go running for a couple of hours!
- Sheree recruits Project Runway’s Mychael Knight to be her “fashion fairy godfather.” He points out all of the flaws in her clothing line -from the “whack” stitching to the poor choice of fabric and the overall homemade look. We love when Mychael admonishes Sheree for throwing a grand party before the clothes were perfected, advising her that “if you had less grandness you may have more time to” uh…make wearable clothes.
- Lisa Wu tries to teach DeShawne how to cook a simple chicken dish and DeShawn, who can’t even operate the food processor, finds it “a little overwhelming.” We hope she doesn’t have to get rid of the chef when her husband Eric retires from basketball. Oh yeah, she only has to give up her leased Mercedes, but don’t worry she has five more cars.
- Kim’s two daughters tell her they’re breathing in her second hand smoke and encourage her to stop smoking in return for sleeping in their own beds. Wait, her two daughters sleep in her bed every night? Somebody was smoking in the girls’ room during Parenting 101.
- Nene and her husband buy her son Brice a Ford FX2 SUV for a graduation gift, but she stresses that he will be buying his next car on his own because she wants him to be a strong independent black man!
- Nene confronts Kim at Lisa Wu’s dinner party and before it can ugly and really good, Nene’s husband delivers some words of wisdom, “don’t let any experience in life change you from who you are…. do not get absorbed in this…this is not worth it.”
- Nene declares, “you know I’m gonna put it on the line don’t you? I’m a free bird honey!” Did we mention, that we’ve already ordered our “Team Nene” shirts?
- The wrap-up at the end says Sheree is still waiting for her seven-figure settlement, DeShawn is planning another fundraiser and still can’t cook, Kim has broken up with Big Papa (now we’ll never get to see him!) and Nene and Kim still haven’t met up to make up. Which means, bring on season two!