It’s a game of best friend musical chairs as Kim Zolciak swaps Nene Leakes for Sheree Whitfield and Nene replaces Kim with DeShawn Snow.
Kim finally sings a note as she follows her dreams of being a country music star, while Nene folllows DeShawn’s charitable lead and starts her own foundation for women of domestic abuse.
And behind all of the music, there’s the usual drama and delusions of grandeur, but much to our dismay no Dwight Eubanks!
Here are Blindie’s top ten moments:
- Nene takes Sheree to her Botox appopintment, which she has done every 6 months since she was 24. Then doctor confirms Kim’s “black don’t crack” revelation by telling her that black people have a natural skin protectant, and a built in sun screen.
- Kim tells her vocal coach Jan that she’s been smoking for 15 years! And since Kim claims that she’s 29, that means she started smoking at 14!
- Kim’s vocal coach tells her she doesn’t know the ABCs of singing and Kim shrugs “I don’t need to, I’m a singer” and even claims that people have told her she sounds like Cher!
- Kim sings in the recording studio that pop godesses Madonna, Gwen Stefani and Stevie Nicks. All we can say is, the godesses must be angry right about now.
- Kim “eews” and turns up her nose at the fresh guacamole being prepared in a molcajete (a lava stone bowl) at Rosa Mexicana claiming it’s not sanitary. Wait, how old is she again?
- As the women try on clothes Kim declares “I don’t wear panties!”
- Sheree tells Kim that Nene has been talking about her all around town and their friendship grows stronger. And Nene thinks Sheree is manipulating “poor little Kim” because her “wig is squeezing her brain”!
- “Nene’s got to go!” Sheree declares and tells Kim that Nene is ” a wannabe” and “a hater,” to which Kim says “let your haters be a motivators.” Wow, she can’t sing, but she sure can rhyme!
- Nene starts a charitable foundation of her own -Twisted Hearts, for women of domestic abuse, and plans a “Battered But Not Broken” fundraiser brunch with a sunday church hat theme.
- Nene learns from DeShawn’s million dollar gala mistake and sets her fundraising goal at a realistic $20,000 and plans to sell tickets instead of inviting everyone for free.