Blindie is enthralled with Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta, even though the women go through money faster than the plunging stock market.
But each episode leaves us with the same burning questions:
- Who is Kim Zolciak’s sugar daddy “Big Poppa”? After reviewing episode one we caught a glimpse of the name “Lee” in one of Kim’s text messages. Then after much internet scrounging we think that Big Poppa might be real estate investor Lee Najjar.
- Why is the daughter of famous boxer Evander Holyfield working as Sheree Whitfield’s personal assistant? Considering Holyfield’s recent financial problems reported by TMZ.com, which includes thousands in back child support payments, his daughter might be making a prudent career move by earning her own living.
- Does DeShawn Snow actually do anything? You know, considering she has all that hired help including a chef, a nanny, and an estate manager. DeShawn founded and chairs the non-profit Deshawn Snow Foundation in 2005 that works with underprivileged and disadvantaged teenage girls between the ages of 11 and 17 to build self-esteem.
- Will Sheree Whitfield’s soon-to-be ex-husband grant her the seven figure divorce settlement that she is hoping to receive? After watching Sheree drop money on designer clothes and shoes faster than a rapper at a strip club we sure hope she gets her millions and then some.
- Who was Lisa Wu Hartwell’s first husband? After Lisa alluded to her first marriage not being a great situation, we just had to know who the sad sack was that didn’t spoon feed her chicken soup in bed like current hubby Ed. We were surprised to find out Lisa was married to R&B singer Keith Sweat and they have two sons, Justin and Jordan, together. And in case you’re wondering, you haven’t seen the boys on the show because Sweat refused to sign a waiver and allow his children to be exploited, according to sandrarose.com. Responsible parenting, we love it!