In the latest episode of 90210 2.0, Grams and Brenda pitch in to help direct the school musical, Kelly and Brenda get heated over Kelly’s baby daddy, Naomi confronts her own daddy’s mistress, and Dixon gets a job at the Peach Pit!
Here are Blindie’s Top Ten moments from Tuesday’s show:
1. Naomi’s family put up a fake face of familial love for their Christmas card. Her sister is even being photoshopped in from Paris!
2. Hello, Cougar Kelly: She reveals that she is 10 years older than the hot lit teacher!
3. Kelly’s baby daddy is a “do-gooder” and is “halfway across the world” doing charity work. Blindie’s guess is it’s Dylan–he’s the one with the loot! Brenda says, “There’s just a long history there.”
4. “Please don’t Vlog about my dad’s affair!” Naomi pleads with Silver.
5. Annie attempts to penetrate “the bubble” that is Ethan & Naomi. After setting a date with the hot jock, he stands her up via text message to assist Naomi’s daddy woes. She runs back to Ty; He runs back to Naomi.
6. “You’ve gotta sing like your privates are on fire!” Grams directs the girls in the play. “You’ve gotta move from the hips and claim the stage!”
7. Nat’s Back at the Pit! Dixon gets a part-time job at the Peach Pit with Nat to pay off his debt from a recent fender bender.
8. Naomi confronts her daddy’s mistress only to find out she’s moving into the family’s Malibu beach house, rather than living in Denver.
9. “I’m a black kid living with a white family. It doesn’t get any more weird than that,” Dixon confides in Silver about his family.
10. Silver finally gets flirty with Dixon: “So when are you going to ask me out?” she says before asking Dixon the next morning, “Up all night thinking about me?”
BONUS: When Kelly confronts Brenda about talking about her baby daddy with the hot lit teacher, Brenda says: “I’m saying you still have feelings for him…You are never going to be happy with anyone because you’re still in love with DYLAN!“Read More