Bidding neighbor Cleveland Brown goodbye, little Stewie Griffin says, “Bye, chocolate people,” in the trailer for The Family Guy spinoff, The Cleveland Show. “What the hell, he’s getting his own show?!”
Cleveland, a cartoon character from the mind of Seth MacFarlane, is the only minority character anchoring a new series on the Big Five networks, according to Entertainment Weekly.
We’re so excited to see this on September 27th on FOX.
Former 90210 2.0 guest star Jessica Lucas is dropping into the CW’s reboot of Melrose Place with some lovely eye candy on her arm: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants stud Michael Rady!
The gorgeous pair play hot couple Jonah Miller, an aspiring filmmaker, and Riley Richmond, a rich girl who works as an inner-city elementary teacher.
The show also stars Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, David Cassidy spawn Katie Cassidy, and alums Laura Leighton and Thomas Calabro. See the clip below for previews of the series (fast forward to 1:50 for Jessica and Michael’s scene).
Chuck & Nate battle over Blair, Serena steals her new beau from a frenemy and Blair’s mission with Chuck brings Georgina back! Here are the TOP 10 moments from Gossip Girl‘s “Southern Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” episode:
1. “You know how much I hate ironic facial hair!” Blair (Leighton Meester) says of the NYU crowd she’s joining in the Fall.
2. Nate (Chace Crawford) tries his darnest to get Blair on the subway so she can visit him uptown at Columbia University from NYU, but she responds: “It’s full of mole men and middle class professionals!”
3. Greeting Blair, Chuck (Ed Westwick) says, “I see you’re wearing your beret…who’re you spying on tonight?”
4. Blair and Chuck unite forces to end Serena’s (Blake Lively) love triangle with southerner Gabriel (guest star Armie Hammer) and socialite Poppy Montgomery (guest star Tamara Feldman)–she also dubs him “North CaroLIEr”! Is Blair’s mission just a means for her to be near Chuck?
5. We know Dove is all about TRUE beauty, but why does Jessica Szohr have a 5 o’clock shadow in those Gossip Girl spots?
6. “Serena didn’t steal me, she swept me away,” Gabriel tells Poppy as he dumps her ass (and all of his company’s investments) for Serena. “I’m really glad you chose me over money!” Serena responds, before her beau reunite
7. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) play a confessions drinking game, where V admits to never sleeping with Chuck and Lonely Boy admits to never sleeping with Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg).
8. Nate asks Blair to move in with him and she accepts his residential proposal so she doesn’t have to take the subway from NYU.
9. Chuck and Blair bring the “Wicked Witch of the East Side” Georgina Sparks back in their efforts to get to the bottom of Serena’s boooorrring beau, who is, in fact, a conman!
10. Bootcamp rehabilitates Georgina into a born-again Christian, who supervises children making paper mache apostles. But we’re not buying that Georgina’s completely “saved”! If anyone could make a good girl go bad, it’s Chuck Bass!
Like this season’s arrangement, the next two seasons will first air on DirecTV and later on NBC. Yes, we non-DirecTV peeps will be sad to get the episodes later in the season, but it’s better than being canceled!
“The reality is that to have the opportunity to create something new with [this show] every day is just the greatest gift,” show star Connie Britton (who plays the coach’s wife and school principal) said before the news broke. “It would be great if we had another season.”
The only sad thing is current Dylan High seniors, including Taylor Kitsch’s Riggins, Minka Kelly’s Lyla, Zach Gilford’s Matt Saracen and Adrianne Palicki’s Tyra, are graduating and may be moving on from the show!
Adding to the minority factor of The Office (Stanley Hudson, Kelly Kapoor and Oscar Martinez), hunky actor Idris Elba picked up where Rashida Jones left off as ethnic guest star eye candy on the NBC hit.
Playing Dunder Mifflin’s new boss Charles Minor (get it?!), Elba made his hunky debut on The Office, shaking up the staff.
“Oh my God!” Kelly Kapoor (Mindy Kaling) said of Elba (who can next be seen with Beyonce Knowles in Obsessed). “He’s like a black George Clooney!”