Support 90210's Tristan Wilds in People.com's new competition between Weeds star Hunter Parrish and yes, our fave Gossip Guy Ed Westwick.
The winner will get a new page on the site's Celebrity Central section. Happy voting!
Archives for Tristan Wilds
90210 2.0 Watch: Adrianna Pulls a Bristol Palin, Dixon Likes A Black Bisexual & Virgin Annie Busts Her Fake Brother
In the latest episode of 90210, titled "Hello, Goodbye, Amen," Annie (Shenae Grimes) snoops on her long-lost brother Sean (Josh Henderson); Brenda (Shannen Doherty) and Kelly (Jennie Garth) support Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) with her life-changing news; and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) gets closer to Christina (Lauren London) behind Silver's (Jessica Stroup) back!
Here are Tuesday's Top Ten moments:
1. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) bonds with half-brother Sean (Josh Henderson), surfing with him, taking facebook pics with him and nicknaming him "Seannie"...all to make Annie jealous!
2. West Beverly High's got a black teacher played by MADtv alum Debra Wilson (famous for parodying Whitney Houston!)
3. Cheerleader Christina (Lauren London) befriends Dixon, giving him mixtapes and schooling him on Sam Cooke's gossip roots. She even calls him "D" in front of Silver (Jessica Stroup) before showing up to the Peach Pit and inviting him to her dad's music industry BBQ.
4. Brenda (Shannen Doherty) can't have babies, while Adrianna (and her HIV scare) is pregnant at 16--just like Bristol Palin & Jamie Lynn Spears!
5. Alleged half-brother Sean (Josh Henderson) is hard for money, faking his identity in the posh zip code for some dough. Harry (Rob Estes) asks him to take a paternity test, and he eventually skips town with Naomi's mom's money!
6. "Believe me when the topic is money, liquor always helps!" says Grams Wilson (Jessica Walter), who wants to return to her passion of acting so she can canoodle with her costars!
7. Brenda and Kelly (Jennie Garth) are still fighting in the NEW millenium over boys...Grow up, ladies! You're nearly 40!
8. Is Navid (Micheal Steger) Adrianna's baby daddy? He did lose his virginity to the recovering addict whom he financed through rehab!
9. Christina turns out to be bisexual and totally not into Dixon! But Dixon likes spending time with her to connect with his black roots---and even sings "Amazing Grace" at the gossip BBQ.
10. This one episode of 90210 had more black people in it than the entire series run of MTV's The Hills and Sex and the City combined!
90210 2.0 Watch: Half-Brother Makes a Splash, Annie Turns Bitchy, and Brenda & Kelly Share a Boy (Once AGAIN!)
In the latest episode of 90210, titled "That Which We Destroy," half-brother Sean (Josh Henderson) makes a splash on the Wilson household; Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) & Annie (Shenae Grimes) feud over Ethan; and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) deals with pangs of jealousy over Harry's "real son."
Here are Tuesday's Top Ten moments:
1. "Roman coins would roll with envy...what a profile!" Grams Wilson (Jessica Walter) says of hunky half-brother Sean's looks, before saying that she feels old with her new grand-addition.
2. Naomi's mom Tracy Clark urges her recently found son to call her "Mom!" upon their first meeting. "Oh, that's his mother's money, not his!" Tracy says of Sean's reaction to Harry's digs.
3. Ethan (Dustin Milligan) and Annie go public! "Annie, we're together, so together, like siamese twins," Ethan says.
4. Ozzie's (Michael Trevino) back...and we're LOVING it. Naomi is finally moving on and we couldn't think of a hotter stud!
5. Naomi & Annie are called into guidance counselor Kelly's office to talk about their new half-brother. "Annie's a whore, who went out with my boyfriend behind my back when I asked her not to," Naomi says of her feelings towards Annie.
6. "Ladies, I don't want you to waste your lives fighting over guys," Kelly advises Annie & Naomi of the importance of girlfriends, right before hearing that Brenda slept with hot lit teacher Ryan. De ja vous, anyone (revisit the Brenda-Dylan-Kelly triangle from the 90s!). "It's not like we're in high school anymore," Brenda tells Kelly.
7. Annie calls out Naomi's UGGs in the cafe, where Naomi sits with a demanding group of upperclassmen, who request that she program their SideKick & get them iced coffees in the AM (Naomi's housekeeper Penelope ends up delivering those drinks!)
8. Dixon gets jealous over Harry (Rob Estes) teaching his "real son" Sean to play lacrosse, while Silver (Jessica Stroup) notices lacrosse cheerleader Christina's (Lauren London) rah-rah over Dixon. "You're the first brotha to play varsity lacrosse at West Beverly," the smitten hottie from the block tells Dixon. "You're our own little Jackie Robinson."
9. "Oh, the virgin's getting vicious. Aw, it's clear trying to be is giving you a nervous breakdown!" Naomi says of Annie's outburst..."Enjoy my sloppy seconds!" she yells after Annie runs to her ex Ethan.
10. Naomi shows up at the lacrosse game with a midriff-baring West Bev Wildcats jersey, before Ozzie plants a wet one on Naomi. He then dares her to kiss the mascot Walter the Wildcat, who turns out to be Annie!
BONUS: OMG! Half-brother Sean is up to no good...at the end of the episode he makes a sketchy phone call that eludes to his scheming!
In the latest episode of 90210, titled "Games People Play," Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) plots to get back at Annie (Shenae Grimes) for hooking up with Ethan (Dustin Milligan); the news of Ryan's (Ryan Eggold) canoodling with undercover student Kimberly (Jessica Lucas) reaches Kelly (Jennie Garth); and druggie drama queen Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) meets Navid's (Michael Steger) family--and his virginity.
Here are Tuesday's Top Ten moments:
1. West Beverly High is buzzing over hot lit teacher Ryan's hookup with undercover student Kimberly via a mass text a la Gossip Girl.
2. Kelly's back from her visit with her baby daddy Dylan, whom Kelly says still has "commitment issues."
3. Navid follows Ryan's exodus from West Beverly a la TMZ paparazzo style, while Kelly confronts her ex-beau about his philandering with a supposed student. "I have to go blog about Professor Pervert!" Silver says of the scandal.
4. "How do you know Naomi didn't see [me kissing Ethan]?" Annie asks Silver, who responds, "Because you're still alive!"
5. Naomi pulls out the dramatics (complete with tears!) while planting her seeds to sabotage Annie with guilt for having a secret relationship with her hunky ex: "I've got my own games to play!"
6. "That's kinda cute in a Hannah Montana sort of way!" Naomi tells Annie of a dress she tries on during their shopping trip on Robertson Blvd.
7. "You can crush mint on those abs!" Grams Wilson (Jessica Walter) says of the wet return of Annie's Kansas boyfriend Jason on Naomi's accord! "I was hoping to meet Lauren Conrad. Are these the right hills?" he quips.
8. Druggie drama queen Adrianna pops up at Navid's HUGE mansion and meets his entire family. "She's pretty Navid! Way too pretty for you," his little sister comments.
9. Grams Wilson opens the karaoke festivities at Annie's Sweet 16 with Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"!
10. Naomi gets the ultimate payback by hooking up with Annie's ex in her BEDROOM! "You backstabbing duplicitous bitch!" Naomi screams at Annie.
OMG ALERT: Josh Henderson (Paris Hilton & Ashlee Simpson's actor ex) enters 90210 as Harry's illegitimate child with Naomi's mom!
Singing "Baby I Need Your Loving," 90210 2.0's Tristan Wilds plays the adorable, nearly perfect and ambitious Zach Taylor in the film adaptation of Sue Monk Kidd's bestselling novel, The Secret Life of Bees.
In the film, Lily (Dakota Fanning) runs away from her emotionally withdrawn father with her maid and only friend, Rosaleen (Jennifer Hudson). They find solace in the fiercely independent South Carolina home of the Boatwright Sisters (Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys & Sophie Okonedo), who are beekeepers.
Despite their skin color, Lily falls for Zach and eventually finds the secret to her late mother's past.
The film opens October 17.
In Tuesday's episode, Brenda (Shannen Doherty) still tries to save her cracked out drama queen, Kellie (Jennie Garth) ditches the hot teacher (Ryan Eggold) for her baby daddy Dylan, and Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) tries to bring her parents back together.
Here are Blindie's Top Ten moments:
1. Drama queen Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) gets an intervention by the school administrators, but instead she turns on Brenda and says she doesn't want to end up like her--a drama school director.
2. Debbie (Lori Loughlin) finally gets some screen time, as she shoots a fashion show for NYLON magazine.
3. Navid (Michael Steger) is back! He warns Dixon (Tristan Wilds) that he doesn't want to be third wheel to him and Silver (Jessica Stroup). He even asks Dixon if he can ask Annie out.
4. Dylan calls Brenda..and she passes the phone to Kelly! "If Dylan wanted to talk to you, why is he calling Brenda?" the hot lit teacher inquires.
5. Scary skinny Silver is asked if she's want to model by an agent who wants to get in her pants. Dixon goes on to punch him out. He calls Dixon a "thug" and a "Compton Kid" and asks his mom "Who's the baby daddy?"
6. Naomi asks her dad's mistress out to dinner only to tell her that her parents are still shacking up.
7. A film producer, who saw Annie in Spring Awakening, invites her to read for her cheerleader slasher film. Later, Adrianna nearly bitch slaps Annie when she suspects that Annie is spying on her for her principal pop!
8. Kellie is jealous..just like the old days! "I guess old habits die hard with you don't they?" an envious Kellie asks Brenda of her going to the fashion show with the lit teacher.
9. Brenda tells the hot lit teacher that he "dodged a bullet" by not dating Kellie, who ends up leaving to visit Dylan. Snap! And then he's all into her at the fashion show and gives her a ride home.
10. Naomi, who's sick over her parents' fake marriage, and Ethan (Dustin Milligan), who wants Annie, who decides to be single, and Ty (Adam Gregory), who wants to bone Annie--all decide to be just friends!