Posted on March 12, 2012 with No Comments
Ok so, the thriller “Cabin in the Woods” hasn’t been released yet, and we weren’t even the lucky ones that saw it at South by Southwest, but we just know that we’re gonna love it. Here are our top 5 reasons:
1. Blue-eyed beauty Jesse Williams! We went ga ga for him in “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2″ and stalked him at the NYC launch of Lucky Strike. He can lure us into a cabin in the woods, anytime.
2. Sexy Brian White : We’ve followed him since his early days on the “Moesha” show to his most recent series “Men of a Certain Age.” Let’s just hope they don’t kill him off early in the film.
3. Aussie stud Chris Hemsworth : Who doesn’t love Thor…in the woods?
4. Screenwriter Joss Whedon : He also wrote “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Angel.” Need we say more?
5. Wired magazine describes the film as an R-rated metanarrative comedy about the science of horror movies. A little geeky sounding, but intriguing.
“Cabin” opens in theaters on April 13.