Everyone is up to their old tricks on Gossip Girl with Jenny Humphrey still clawing her way up the ladder of fame and fortune, Blair Waldorf scheming to get into Yale, Serena van der Woodsen chasing after the indie artsy guy, and Chuck Bass giving killer James Bondish dialogue.
Here are Blindie’s highlights from Gossip Girl‘s “There Might Be Blood” episode:
- After Blair bombs in yet another Yale interview with a prominent donor, Serena suggests she tries kissing up by babysitting the woman’s teen daughter Emma.
- Emma turns out to be a wild child who declares, “I’ve got a credit card, fake ID, and I want Bacardi and a boy…this body is open for business.” Blair runs around the city trying to stop the young girl from finding a “de-virginator” and finds the perfect blackmail opportunity that will help her get into Yale when she spots Emma’s mother making out with another man at the 1Oak club.
- Artsy Aaron is proving to be a manipulative player who is planning to add Serena to his harem of women as he woos her with cute voicemail messages and a licorice ring. Too bad he keeps claiming his multiple female friends, who kiss him on the lips and answer his phone while he is in the bathroom, are “just friends”.
- Jenny crashes the Philanthropic Society’s gala and with a guerilla fashion show and everyone is there to see it even Vanessa who catches Jenny and Nate kissing yet again!
- A cameo by nightclub king former Ashley Olsen and Jamie-Lynn Sigler boyfriend Scott Sartiano, who owns the 1Oak club.
- Nate kisses Jenny AGAIN! But this time somone snaps a photo and it winds up on the Gossip Girl blog where Dan sees it!
- Dan Humphrey almost beats up Nate for kissing his sister. “You’re the guy who traded sex for money!” Dan yells at Nate and then kicks him out of the Humphrey house.
- Blair shows her softer side as she advises Emma to save her virginity for someone she loves and has a change of heart about using blackmail to get into Yale even though she refuses to settle for Princeton because it’s a “trade school.”
- Just as the usually ego-centrical Blair and Chuck learn to be self-less and help someone else besides themselves, do-gooder Dan learns how to get ahead at the expense of others and mails off his story about Chuck’s painful family life.
- Jenny packs up and moves out! We’re guessing she won’t be homeless for long, since her fashion stunt was splashed all over the morning papers.
Photo Credit: Giovanni Rufino / The CW