The second season of Gossip Girl just keeps getting better with each episode: The love triangles have turned into full on incest circles, and the girls are back to school and back to their dirty tricks.
Here are Blindie’s Top Ten moments:
- Blair’s ethnic sidekick Nicole Fiscella as Isabel Coates is back! And she’s actually talking and scheming!
- Dan Humphrey’s has moved on – before Serena! And with some new girl named Amanda!
- Blair intimidates the Dan’s new girl Amanda and tries to bring her into “the fold” to prevent her from getting close to S’s ex!
- Cougar Duchess tries to bribe Vanessa to stay out of Nate’s life with a $5,000 check! And when Vanessa returns the check she catches the Duchess in the throes of passion with her stepson Lord Marcus!
- Dan advises Vanessa to seek Blair’s help in turning the tables on the Duchess: “Google revenge and you get BlairWaldorf.com”
- Lily, whose wedded bliss is fast wearing off, shows up unannounced at Rufus’ loft with a bottle of wine and a DVD of Pretty in Pink in hand. Then his date shows up! Sorry Lily, this Jake Ryan is taken!
- Blair’s bitch clique takes harassement to a new level when they throw lye on Amanda’s hair! And…little Jenny Humphrey’s next!
- Poor naive Vanessa almost ruins Blair’s scheme when she tries to take matters into her own hand by confronting Lord Marcus’ father about his tryst with Duchess Cougar. She should’ve just posted the photo on Gossip Girl !
- Serena finally flips her bitch switch and announces to the clique: “For now on everything goes through me.” And her first order as Queen Bee? Treat Dan Humphrey like a leper!
- And our FAVORITE moment…Finding out that Chuck Bass orchestrated new girl Amanda moving in on Dan to push Serena onto the Queen Bee throne in order to get back at Blair whom we all know he totally LOVES!